Monday, February 18, 2008

So Many Frat Boys, So Little Time

When I got a bid to my fraternity it was kind of a big deal. No out gay guy had gotten a bid to a major frat in rememberable history. But for whatever reason I was the exception to the rule.

Although I made it a rule never to discuss my sex life in the fraternity, apparently my reputation still managed to get around to all the other fraternities, seventeen in all. Closeted frat boys were emailing me for hookups. Then one day something even more interesting happened. The pledgemaster of another frat, Jeffrey, contacted me and asked me to come to his house for a chat. I got there and was met by a very hot muscled jock who led me to a private room in the house and shut the door.

"This is a bit weird and I am totally going out on a limb here but I've been assured this is up your alley, so forgive me if it's not. Um, well, how do I put this..." he started.

"Just be blunt," I said, smiling.

"We need a cumslut for one of our Hell Week things," he said quickly.

"I'm listening," I responded, still smiling.

"We don't usually do this but then we never had an option before, but we make our pledges, blindfolded, fuck an ass they can't see anything about, as a commitment exercise. They won't know it's not a chick, and it doesn't matter because we wouldn't be able to find a chick to do it anyway. All we need is a sturdy hole and silence," he said, and sat back.

"Wow, well yeah that's something I can definitely do, if you're sure, and can keep it a secret," I said. "How many are there?"

"We have 22 right now," he said.

"Wow. Well, it probably won't take them too long though, being nervous, and striaght, and not in it for the pleasure, I guess," I said.

"You think you can take 22 dicks?" he asked, cracking his first smile.

"I do," I said. "I know this isn't your area of expertise but trust me I'll deliver."

"Cool," he said. "Yeah, sorry, it's just hard for me to understand how anyone could do that."

"Most people couldn't, but everyone has a special talent and I guess that's mine," I said. "I won't go into details but I'm very elastic and flexible. That's about all I can say without you trying it."

He hesitated a moment, then looked at me and smiled. "I know a lot of people might have a problem with you being gay and in a house and all, just know I'm cool with it myself."

"Well, and obviously you benefit as well," I joked. "There's a couple guys in my house who would rather I not be there, but only a couple. But I never talk about my sex life there, so that helps. So it's a bit different in this situation. I'll pretty much just be dealing with you right?"

"Well, the only people who will know who you are are me, the other pledgemaster and the president. I can go get them if you want to meet them," he offered.

"Actually that might be a good idea for all of us," I said, and he left and said he'd be right back. He returned in a couple minutes with two more guys, also very hot and built, which was the look of this particular house. They introduced themselves as Elliot, the president, and Tim, the pledgemaster, and asked a couple general questions.

"OK I have to ask, it's kind of a weird or gross question, but...won't this get jizz like, everywhere?" asked Elliot. The rest of us chuckled slightly.

"Probably a good idea to put a towel or two down underneath me," I said. "Or a bowl. You can save it for more hazing," I joked.

"And you're sure you can handle that many guys? Because it won't work if you can't," Tim said.

"I'm sure I can handle it, that and more if need be," I said. "Not all gay guys are like that, for the record, it's just my thing."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to take your word," Tim said.

"He kind of explained it to me," Jeffrey told him. "It made sense, even if it was pretty general."

"Obviously I can't really demonstrate so that's the best I can do," I said. They muttered in agreement.

"OK then, I'll email you the details tonight," Jeffrey said, and he and Tim shook my hand and headed out. Elliot lingered behind.

"I gotta say I'm impressed you even agreed to this," he said.

"Well I didn't want to bring this up but between you and me it's gonna be pretty fuckin' hot for me anyway," I said. "Which I guess is my compensation huh?"

"That was my idea, although I didn't say it either. I'm just glad we got you first."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Several other houses were hoping to do the same or similar things, but you're only one guy," he chuckled. "I'm the one who suggested it in the first place, because of what I've heard about you."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Oh you know, you...get around, you like group stuff, things like that," he said.

"That's kind of beating around the bush but OK," I smiled. "It's fine to be blunt with me about this stuff, it's easier, especially one on one like this, you can't offend me."

"Fine. I heard you're a...um...cumslut or something, and you can take anything and everything that comes at you," he said.

"Wow, I'm flattered," I joked.

"I don't know, I just kind of connected with you, because even if it's not general knowledge I'm kind of of the same sexual mindset as you, generally speaking, not like I'm gay."

"Ah, so you're more fluid, then," I said. "I know a few people like that, they're definitely rare but good to know. And I'm gonna say this mostly jokingly so don't take it as a come-on, but if you decide you need some kind of test drive just let me know and that's fine."

"OK," he said with a grin. "You know what, why don't you come by tonight around 11, is that possible? Probably won't do anything...invasive but just in case, that alright?"

"Sure," I said, and we left the room and I made my way home. Just in case, I spent a bit of time with my biggest dildo when I got there.

That night was party night on the row so I wasn't noticed when I got to the fraternity and went to where I was to meet Elliot. When I got there two other guys were with him, introduced as Ross and Eric. "I thought it would just be the three of you," I asked, "Not that it's a problem for me."

"Well I thought they could help out so I asked them, hope it's ok," Elliot said, handing me a strong drink. After a few minutes we were all buzzed enough to continue. "Well, if we're being blunt, I just wanted to see what we're dealing with and make sure it's, well, what we're imagining."

I laughed, and stood up and lowered my jeans and bent over slightly so they could see my hole. Ross went ahead and reached out and touched it, then realized he might be too forward until I assured him it was fine. "Wow," was all Eric said.

"We just wanted to try putting in this vibrator, if that's ok, just to see," Elliot said.

"Go for it," I said, grinning and hoping my hardon wasn't obvious. Elliot went behind me and, of course, the vibrator slid in and out easily.

"Fuckin A," Ross said. "OK, I guess that's fine then." I stood up and pulled my jeans back on as Ross and Eric thanked me and left. Again Elliot stayed behind.

"Fuck it, can I just try the fucking thing out for myself," he said finally, with an embarassed smile. I winked and lowered my jeans again and bent over the table as he walked behind me and I felt him slip in what seemed to be a very thick cock. He seemed pleased judging by the noises he made, and he kept going, and in a short time let out a gasp and I felt him shoot inside me. "Sorry," he said, "I couldn't..."

"It's fine, man," I said. "I like it, remember?"

"Don't make a big deal of this but that feels so fucking good bro," he said sheepishly. "I mean I'm glad I tried it once, I guess. Well, I'll see you in a few weeks then."

Sure enough, over the next few weeks I got calls from five other fraternities with similar or same ideas, incidentally all of the top fraternities on the Row. After a lot of creative scheduling I actually managed to arrange all six in one week, and on one day I had three. Being busy with my own pledging and stuff I didn't have a lot of time for anything over that period of time.

As Hell Week rolled around I got two more calls, one of which simply couldn't work out with our schedules, but the other one of which we attempted to come up with a solution. This was the one top frat who was made fun of for being "gay," so I was a bit interested to see what happened. I got there on Wednesday night around midnight, and was met by John, the pledgemaster. "Instead of having them all do it, we just got two volunteers to represent the pledge class, for time and sanity's sake. So only those two will be there, but they won't be blindfolded. Is that OK?"

"As long as it doesn't get out, but I don't imagine they'd be anxious to spread that around," I said.

"I know, that's why we decided to do it that way," John said, leading me into a dark chapter room in the basement. "The other pledgemaster, Rex, will be bringing the two pledges in a minute."

"OK, um...weird question...you want me on my hands and knees or...what?" I asked.

"Oh shit I didn't even think about it. Um, yeah that's probably best, I guess," he said. To make things run smoother I went ahead and got on my hands and knees fully clothed, and in a moment the door opened and the other pledgemaster led two boys down the stairs. The house was kind of known for pretty boys, and these two, a brunette and a blonde, were perfect examples. "OK, you're doing this for your whole class, as proof of loyalty. It won't be as bad as you think I swear," he told them, as I smiled to myself. "Go ahead and have him suck you off while the other one fucks," he added.

After brief shuffling and me pulling my shorts down, the blonde moved in front of me and offered his mostly limp but long cock, which I sucked into my mouth. The brunette was apparently doing a bit better because before long I felt his cock against my hole, and then slowly it slid inside. He shuddered a bit as he did so, then began to pump without touching me otherwise. The blonde was starting to harden, losing his nervousness the more the brunette mumbled his pleasure. Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to let out a strangled cry and I felt his cum pulse into me. He pulled out like a shot and the blonde, now about hard, switched places and slid his cock inside me. He was less restrained with his moaning and it took him even less time to shoot his load into me. I think they agreed it wasn't as bad as they would have thought, but they said nothing as Tim led them back upstairs.

John looked impressed. "I don't know how you're gonna make it through six houses in the next three days," he said.

"I'll be honest, between you and me, it's one part willpower, four parts slut," I said. John laughed and looked at my still exposed hole.

"Is it that different from a chick's ass?" he asked.

"Mine is, very much," I said, "For better or worse, depends what you prefer I guess."

He looked at me in the eye and grinned. "I'm sure you wouldn't object if I asked to try out your pussy, would you Brady? Between you and me?"

"Why do you think I'm not dressed yet?" I said. He smiled and pulled a giant cock from his shorts, at least 10 inches. Unlike the pledges John fucked me hard and committedly, steadily pumping into my hole until he let out a moan and shot his cum into my hole with the other two loads and sighed.

"That is nice," he said as he pulled out and got dressed. "Thanks for stopping by, bro," he said, and saw me out.

The next day I had my first full Hell Week thing at eleven thirty. I knew it would be different, more guys, all blindfolded, no noise, but I was still excited and horny. This house had seventeen pledges, they had told me. I went down to their basement and kneeled down over a couple of towels as they brought the pledges down. I was actually nervous but remained silent through the spiel and until the first head of cock reached my hole and plunged in frantically. By the sixth or seventh cock my hole was getting loose and a bit sloppy, but no one seemed to mind; in fact they almost seemed to do better that way. I could feel cum gushing from my hole every time a cock slid out of it. Finally the seventeenth and final pledge shot his (impressive) load into my cummy hole and the pledges were led back upstairs.

"You know," said the pledgemaster remaining downstairs to me and the president, "It doesn't seem fair that they get to have and we don't. What do you say bro?"

"It's all yours guys," I said, and the two of them gave me two more massive loads that continued to leak from my hole all the way home.

The next night I had two initiations. The first, at nine, had 16 pledges. It seemed to go more smoothly than the night before, and the cocks seemed a bit larger on the whole too. Right after that I headed to Pike, the first fraternity that had asked me. Elliot met me and led me downstairs with a knowing look. He asked me about my first initiation, since I felt I owed it to them to tell them about it lest they preferred I didn't do it. I told him it went well and smiled wickedly.

"So your pussy's already wet and sloppy, but it's much more than seconds," he joked.

"Wet, yes, but if need be I can make it just as tight as when I started. I doubt it'll be necessary though," I added as the pledges were led in. Elliot had brought a large bowl to catch the cum spilling out of me, and by the 22nd cock it was fuller than I had expected...of course, I still had some from the other house. Tim led the pledges out and Jeffrey looked at me, very impressed.

"Well you did it, not only this but the other one as well, sorry if I ever doubted you and your slut-hood, or whatever," he said.

"Jeff," Elliot called out, "You should try it, just for a sec, trust me it's crazy."

Jeffrey paused, looked at me, and shrugged and came over to me. "Fine, whatever, I'll be a fag like all the rest of you...sorry..." He pulled out a half-hard cock that grew to a good nine inches by the time he plowed mercilessly into my hole spilling what seemed like gallons into the bowl. Within seconds he was cumming in me as well. "I can go forever or get it right over with, "he explained as he pulled out and returned upstairs. Elliot grinned at me.

"What are you gonna do with the cum?" he asked.

"Oh, you're not keeping it?"

"Nah it's yours," he said. "Freeze it and use it another day?"

"Actually yeah, I've seen people do that. If you can think of an occasion let me know," I said, and headed out.

Each of the three houses on the last day provided bowls as well. By the time I reached the last house, which was unofficially known for having the greatest average cock size, I had had 38 loads shot into me.

When I got there I met with Carter, probably my favorite of all the liasons I worked with in the matter. He was, basically, a greek god. He was also completely comfortable with bluntness and asked how sloppy my cunt was going to be. He raised his eyebrows when I told him but just smiled knowingly. He told me this was the biggest pledge class on the row: 32 in all, then laughed. The herd was led down and let loose, and in short time I was positively overflowing, and loving every sloppy minute. It really wasn't that bad because every so often I'd reach back and wipe off the extra and swallow it. As the thirty-second unsuspecting pledge unloaded into me I let out a silent sigh of relief and pleasure.

For a moment I was left alone with Carter, who shocked me to death by coming over, bending down and eating out my well-used hole. I couldn't help but moan out loud. When he stopped he looked at me, amused, and said he thought it only just repayment. I was both confused and turned on, and started to ask the question. "There will always be room for pussy in my life," he said with a smile. "But I am a hugely sexual person and I have never seen someone as sexually adept as you. So for the time being, you're kind of the standard."

"So what does that mean, you want me to stick around? Figuratively?" I asked.

"I would hope so, since it would be no fun to have a standard I could never achieve," he said.

"So, secret lovers, huh?" I said sarcastically.

"Secret fuckers, for starters," he said. "Starting tonight...I'll come to your place as soon as I'm finished here."

As I traveled back to my place, I thought about all the loads I had taken (and saved,) the cocks I had, and the taboos I broke, and then the adonis I just landed, and decided it had been a very good week.

No comments: