Monday, February 18, 2008

In-Laws to Outlaws

My sister always brought home total studs, but the one she ended up marrying was the best of all. He was a physical fitness trainer and underwear model, chiseled tan body with brown hair and a killer face.

Wade and I got along well. He was 26, I was 23. Before the wedding we usually ended up sharing lodging when together, which led to fantasies about what exactly he could do to me and how.

One night he was staying over but my sister had a bad cough. In the middle of the night he came into my room and climbed in next to me in bed, saying he couldn't sleep. I was totally naked but I didn't say anything. "Sorry I didn't know you were naked," he said and laughed. "I'll get naked if it evens things out." I had no complaints. "Aw, fuck! Sorry, I'm getting a little bit of a hardon."

"That's cool," I said. "I get that a lot."

"Haha," he said. "Just don't want to accidentally spear you with it or anything."

"Why not? There are worse things," I said.

"Really? You like cock in your ass?" he asked.

"That I do," I said. "No need to feel uncomfortable though."

"Fuck," he said again, "It won't go down! I just had sex too!"

"Hmm..." I said. "Better do something about that."

"Haha I'm not gonna jack off right here," he said.

"Wasn't suggesting that," I said. "There are other methods."

"Yeah, good one," he laughed. I was silent. About fifteen minutes later he said, "I am still hard as rock."

"I told you what to do," I said airily.

"Ugh, fine," he said, "But you better not say a fucking word to anyone!"

"Of course not," I said, and moved down to suck his giant cock. "Tastes like pussy," I said. He giggled.

I moved up in the bed with my back to him. "Stick it in," I said. He held the head up to my hole and slid his cock inside me slowly, and it felt so good.

"Awww fuck, dude," he said, pumping his cock into me. "Shit this feels almost better than....ahhhhhhhh!!!" He pumped a bit more then shot a load into my hole. He lay there with hia arms around me and his cock in my hole until he fell asleep.

No comments: