Sunday, February 17, 2008

Best Man Breeded by the Groom

When I met Jeffrey in the college fraternity I thought he was the hottest guy in the house, and it turned out he was also the most notoriously slutty as well. So when he told me he was getting married a year after graduation and asked me to be his Best Man, I was a bit surprised but I said I would do it.

Jeffrey has always been trying to get me to fuck a woman, although he and I are both similarly slutty so we understand each other. I assumed his bride to be must be amazing in the sack to make him settle down so young.

I flew out to Hawaii for the wedding. Jeffrey's brother Jonathan, younger but just as hot, was one of the groomsmen, as well as my brother-in-law, Maverick. A bunch of our old fraternity brothers were there as well, a reunion of hotness all around.

After the rehearsal dinner all the guys took Jeffrey out to a strip club for a final hurrah. While there Jeffrey made more jokes and half-hearted attempts to get me to sleep with a woman but to no avail. We all got exceedingly drunk and stayed out way too late. We got back to the hotel where Jeffrey was staying with me the night before the wedding and lay on the bed, drunk. We had managed to remove our clothes.

"Fuck, after tomorrow I only get one pussy for the rest of my life," he said.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. "Unless you find a loophole."

"Hmm...maybe fucking ass isn't cheating," he said, chuckling.

"With a girl it probably would be," I said.

"So I'd have to be so desperate as to have to fuck a dude's ass," he said. "I got it."

"There are certain benefits, if you find the right one," I said. "You can fuck harder. It feels better. A good one is just like pussy only better."

"How do you know, you've never tried pussy," he laughed.

"I don't think I could handle it alone," I said. "I'd need another cock there for moral support."

"Good luck with that," he laughed, and began to snore. I looked at his massive cock lying there beside me with some regret.

I wasn't tired so I went to Jonathan's room and knocked. He came to the door in his underwear and let me in. His smooth, muscled torso and flat stomach shone in the dim light. He was smoking something, and offered some to me.

"This stuff gets me horned as fuck," I said, taking a big hit.

"Me too, and willing to fuck just about anything," he said. "You know I've fucked Jeff's fiancee?"

"Really?" I asked, taking another hit.

"Yeah she's a total slut, I love it," he said. "If you want to fuck your first pussy that would be a good one to do," he laughed.

"I was just telling Jeffrey I don't think I could handle it alone, I'd need another guy as backup," I said, chuckling. We smoked a bit more and both got majorly horny. Jonathan picked up his cell and texted someone. "What was that?" I asked.

"Texting the slut, see if she's up," he said. His phone got a message and he grinned. "Come on," he said.

We walked down the hall in our underwear and got to Tiffany's door and went inside. She was on the bed naked with her hand on her crotch. I was mystified but Jonathan, of course, knew what he was doing. "Don't worry babe," she said to me, "do whatever feels good to you." She winked, and I knew she was chill and the pressure was off. "You know my brother is gay, he's a big slut like you, you should hook up!"

It wasn't that hard to get hard watching Jonathan going down on her, if I focused on him. He stepped back and motioned me over, and I closed my eyes and slid my cock into her pussy. It did feel interesting, but not good enough to make me want to switch. We changed positions and Jonathan shoved his cock into her ass while I was in her cunt...I could feel his cock inside her against mine and that turned me on a lot.

I didn't fuck for very long, mostly watched them do it, and occasionally Jonathan's hand would brush up against my cock or ass, maybe accidentally. He shot his load inside her, and as he pulled out he winked at me. "Wanna lick it out?" he asked. Actually I kind of did, so I did so, licking Jon's cum from her pussy as he watched from behind.

Soon we went back to Jon's room and smoked some more and talked about my first experience a bit. "I like that it was so loose and used, like a slutty pussy should be," I said.

"Is yours a slutty pussy?" he asked, winking.

"Very," I said.

"How many cocks do you get per week?" he asked.

"On average? Three to five maybe," I said.

"Damn bro you are a slut, must be hot back there." He took another hit, then reached over and slid his hand into my underwear and felt my hole. "Haven't been fucked yet have you?" he said.

"Not for a couple days, no," I said.

"Then I'd better fuck that pussy before it closes up, huh?" he said, pulling out his big thick cock. He moved over and shoved his cock all the way into my hole in one motion, moaning as I cried out a bit in pleasure. He fucked me hard like he couldn't to a girl, and shot a huge load deep into me and collapsed on top of me. Soon I extracted myself from him and went out of the room and headed to mine.

The next morning I was in the church early. A hot stud of about 26 came up to me and introduced himself as Bryan, Tiffany's brother. She had told him about me. "Oh yeah?" I said slyly. "Come on up to the balcony, I have to check that it's closed off."

As people got ready for the wedding below, I locked the door to the balcony and unzipped Bryan's pants and bent down to suck his nine inch cock as he leaned back against a crucifix. He bent me over a pew, pulled down my tux pants and slid his cock into my raw hole as I held onto a hymnal for balance. He pounded me so hard I thought everyone would be able to hear, then convulsed and shot his cum into my ass, pulled out, said goodbye and went downstairs. I followed soon after.

Jonathan was standing right behind me during the ceremony and was fingering my newly cummy hole almost the entire time. Afterwards I was to drive Jeffrey to the reception because Tiffany had to go get something from the hotel. As we drove he said, "So you don't think fucking manpussy is the same as fucking pussy pussy, huh? As far as fidelity?"

"No," I said, ignoring the fact that fidelity was kind of moot.

"Pull over," he said, and I did onto an empty street by several trees. We got out and walked over to the trees and he pulled out his cock. "Turn around, bro, I have to fuck your cunt or I'm gonna go crazy!" I did as I was told, and after all that waiting his huge cock was finally sliding into my hole, using his now brother-in-law's cum as lube. "Oh fuck," he said, "This is some amazing pussy! I'm gonna be taking advantage of this a lot more now!"

I gripped a tree as he shot a massive load into my hole and slid his enormous dick out of my ass. As if nothing had happened we got back into the car and drove on to the reception.

No comments: