Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cherry Popped, Young Hole Filled

It was a hot summer day. I was thirteen, but well developed for my age. I was home alone, waiting to let the repairman in to fix the air conditioner.

The repairman turned out to be a hot, muscled stud around 35, with big pecs and biceps that looked like they would rip his shirt. I found excuses to prance around in my short shorts while he was working, just in case.

When he was finished he asked me if there was anything else I needed him to do. I said no, but was there anything I could do for him? He looked at me funny and I winked. He got it, and smiled wickedly and rubbed his crotch. "I don't know boy, don't know if you can handle it," he said.

"Try me," I said. He pulled out his cock, and he wasn't kidding: it was huge, maybe nine or ten inches and thick. But I got on my knees and wolfed it down. I figured it wasn't bad for my first blowjob, since he moaned louder and louder as I did it and put his hands on my head.

"I wanna fuck you boy," he said eventually. I looked up at him and grinned, but I was nervous. But he took the lead, pulling off his shirt revealing a muscled hairy chest and flat stomach, and pulled off his pants and turned me so I was on my knees against the sofa. He bent down and stuck his tongue in my hole, and I jumped and moaned with pleasure.

Then I felt the tip of his cock against my virgin hole and he slid it in raw and slowly. I thought it would hurt but it just felt amazing. "Awwww boy your little pussy feels so good," he whispered, and his cock was in me to the hilt. Then he wrapped his arms around me and fucked the lights out of me, flipping me over, throwing me around, pulling out and shoving in again, for almost half an hour. At that point he began to shudder and let out a loud sharp moan. I felt his cock pulsate in my hole. He left it there a minute then pulled out. He thanked me, got his clothes on, and left.

That night in bed I felt something oozing out of my hole. I felt it and tasted it and realized it was his cum. I had taken my first load and hadn't even realized it.

No comments: