Monday, February 18, 2008

Elementary School Principal I: Popping Kevin's Cherry

There was a knock on my office door and Kevin walked in. I told him to close the door and he did and sat down. Kevin was a very sexy blonde eight year old boy I had been eyeing for a long time now. I was glad my desk would hide my hardon.

"Do you know why you were sent to the principal's office?" I asked.

"No," he said. He had a sexy kind of cockiness that made him even more desirable.

"You don't want me to have to tell your parents that you had to come to the office, much less be suspended, do you?" I asked.

"No," he said, quieter.

"Since you were disrupting sex education I'll have to re-do it for you. So you know what sex is, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said with a slight smile.

"Right. Now normally when you have sex the penis gets hard. Yours probably can't get hard yet but it will soon be able to."

"It gets hard sometimes," he said.

"Really? Well that's normal. Mine gets hard all the time, although it's much bigger," I said. "Now you know sex also feels good, right? And that some people think it's a bad thing? Well it's not, it can be dirty but it's definitely good. Is your penis getting hard right now?" I asked.

"A little," he said.

"Show me," I said. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. His dick was indeed getting a little hard. "Here, this is what it will look like," I said, and pulled my pants off. My ten inch cock was almost all the way hard, and I could tell Kevin was impressed. "Go on, you can feel it if you want," I said. He reached out his hand and wrapped it lightly around my cock, which made it harden fully. "See, things like that feel really good. Like when someone sucks on it it feels really good too. Why don't you try sucking on it a little, then I won't have to tell your parents you were sent to my office."

I only half believed it when Kevin moved his head toward my cock and actually started to suck on it. I hoped people couldn't hear the moans outside my door. After a bit I pulled his head off and told him that was good.

"The other thing I can do with you that feels good is to put this in your ass," I said. "I'll go slow but it'll be fine, just do it so I don't have to talk to your parents, ok?" I turned him around and bent him over the desk. I felt his tight hairless hole with my fingers and stuck one in. He moaned slightly. "Does that feel good Kevin?" I asked.

"Kinda," he said.

"Good," I said, and put the head of my cock against his virgin hole, spit on it, and slid slowly into his tight ass. He winced a little as I went in but soon relaxed and I was able to get almost all the way in. "How does that feel?"

"Fine," he said.

"Okay, good. Remember you can't tell anyone about this, it has to be a secret or you'll get in a lot of trouble, got it?"

"Yup," he said. And so I started to fuck his hole steadily, faster and faster. I could feel it stretching to accomodate my cock and after a while pulled it all the way out and looked at his hole gaping, waiting to be filled again, then plunged back in. Kevin was moaning by this time, and so was I. In his warm tight hole I didn't need much longer to...

"Oh man Kevin, this feels great!" I said, then moaned sharply as I shot my load deep into his hole. I slowly pulled out and pulled up my pants and told him he could get dressed and go back to class. "But remember you have to keep this a secret. I don't want you to get suspended," I warned. He nodded, almost sinfully, and walked back to class with a hole full of cum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG YOU SLY DOG!!!!! I once tricked an 11 year old into letting me suck his dick and he liked it so much that he wanted to fuck me! So he did and I had such a hard on that he sid that he wanted to see what it felt like. I had that kid moaning like a pig and it felt so good. I love hairless asses and cant get enough of em. =)