Sunday, February 17, 2008

High School Coach Catches Some Naughty Athletes

I had been such a successful water polo player in high school and college that no one seemed to notice some of the interesting ways I approached my first coaching job, coaching the high school boys water polo team. As I was the varsity coach I had the choice to select and cut, and I'll admit said decision had a lot to do with aesthetics and similar things. I was a good enough coach that I could teach hot boys to play water polo.

I was working on figuring out who, if anyone, was gay or somewhat inclined that way, but hadn't reached definite conclusions quite yet. We were headed on our second or third overnight road trip. The boys stayed two to a room, and one with me. The night after the game I was wandering the halls when I heard something from the room next to me. It sounded almost sexual, and it got me interested. I had a key to the adjoining door between our rooms so I went into my room and silently cracked the door.

My cock started to harden as I watched two of our hottest players, Riley and Rip, having sex on the bed. Riley was on all fours and Rip was behind him pounding him doggiestyle. Their tanned, muscled bodies rippled as they fucked and tried not to make noise.

Just as Rip shot his load my door opened and my roommate for the night walked in, but didn't notice me close the door. He was Kevin, a hot sixteen year old who I thought had the greatest chance of being gay based on my knowledge so far. I made a big deal of stripping naked and lying on the bed. I was only 24 and still had my water polo body so there was no shame there. Plus I was blessed with a nice large appendage between my legs, which is where Kevin's focus was momentarily.

"Wow, Coach, that's impressive," he said.

"Thanks Kev," I said. "Yours isn't bad too, so I've noticed." It wasn't...probably a good nine inches and thick. "Hope you don't mind me lying here like this."

"Nope," he said, and stripped down naked as well. "See?"

"I do," I said. "VERY nice."

"Aw fuck I'm gonna get a hardon," he said sheepishly.

"Not a problem," I said. "I can get one too if it makes you feel any better. Or I could give you a place to put yours..."

He looked at me and realized what I was saying. "That would definitely be nice," he said, and came over to my bed. I put my legs on his shoulders and he slid his cock into my hole in one smooth motion, then fucked me moderately for a good while, moaning softly as he did so. Then he started to pound my hole hard, pulling out and shoving in again, until he spasmed and shot a load into my hole. We fell asleep on the same bed.

Of course now I had to figure out what to do with Rip and Riley. I could deal with them together or separately. I decided to weigh the situation and do it separately. When we got back to campus I called Riley into my office in the locker room and had him close the door. "So, Riley," I said, "I didn't know you were a bottom!" I winked. He kind of gasped a little.

"You..." he started.

"Don't worry, it was fucking hot. I wasn't expecting it...are you two like together or something?" I asked.

"No, no, we just fuck around sometimes," he said.

"It was very hot," I said. "How's his cock?"

"Nice, pretty thick," he said, grinning.

"Don't tell anyone, that was part of my criteria for making the team," I said. "I'm a good coach but not very virtuous. You get fucked a lot?"

He nodded a bit. "Yeah, I guess I do," he said.

"Me too," I said. "I was hoping I'd get another slut to take my place on this team!"

"Well you're still around," he said. "We'd have to share."

"Fine with me if it is with you," I said. "And if you ever need anything, you know who to ask," I added.

The next day I had Rip in my office. Rip was a total stud, cocky, hot and sexy. I told him I knew about him and Riley and all the details. He wasn't upset, actually a bit more turned on. I grabbed his crotch and sucked him til he was hard as rock, then lay on my desk as Rip slid his cock into my hole and fucked me like a jackhammer, shooting cum deep into me and yanking his cock out leaving my hole agape.

Those three boys fucked me so often in my office it was a wonder it didn't happen sooner. I was bent over my desk with Rip's cock deep in my hole when my door was unlocked and opened and in walked the athletic director. I've never seen anyone move as quickly as Rip did to get out of there. I was in deep shit. I would lose my job AND be sent to jail.

"I'll tell you what, Coach Cox," the athletic director said to me after closing the door. "I'll forget I ever saw anything here if you do a favor for me and the program."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Our athletic facility inspector is coming tonight and he's old and he's a roaring homo who loves hot young ass. If you offer yours he might overlook some of the improvements we're still working on so we don't lose our team," he said. Of course I agreed.

An hour later I was bent over as a fifty something year old man fucked my hole with his seven inch cock for what seemed like hours. He eventually finished and blew his load, and the ordeal was done. I made sure to make it up to Rip...every day for the next two years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKING HOT!!!!! i may have to join ur team so i can get me a piece of ur cock cuz it seemed to me that you didnt get to fuck any one. I love to suck cock and you sound fucking hot. But i dont think you could handle me with my whaping 10 incher =) its too bad i never knew a coach like you. I wanted to fuckmy football coach so bad but then again the quarterback was fine with me.