Sunday, February 17, 2008

Frat Pledges

"We don't do any gay shit," Pledgemaster Larson told us the day we got our bids and became pledges to the Beta house. For most of the guys that was a relief, but I was a little disappointed.

Generally speaking a lot of the active members of the house knew I was gay, but let it slide because I was very discreet and I knew a lot of hot girls. My fellow pledges had no idea.

When it came time to request Big Bros, I knew who I wanted at the top of my list: Alex was not only one of the hottest guys in the house but he was also, word had it, a major manslut, albeit with women. So I figured we'd get along. Unfortunately, every other pledge wanted him too so the only way I would get him is if I was at the top of his list.

Although I was supposedly the only guy in the house who liked it up the ass (or fucking boypussy), many of the guys who did know were very curious about it, especially when drunk. Some of them would ask me lots of questions about the graphic details of gay sex, and I usually gladly obliged. One of those conversations happened on the way to our pledge camping trip, where we would get our big bros. I was in the car with an active named Elliot, one of the most popular and best looking boys in the greek system. I was able to be pretty blunt and graphic with him because he was fine with it and interested.

We had pretty much established that I was a slut, so the door was open in that way. He was asking me about taking cum in my ass. After a bit he moaned. "Fuck I'm horned now, fuck!"

"Sorry," I laughed.

"Well fucking take care of it," he said, and reached into his shorts and brought out a huge nine inch cock, rock hard, and continued driving. So I shrugged and leaned over and took it deep into my throat. I tried not to make noise since he would probably rather forget this was a dude giving him head, but for some guys at some point head is head. He shot a huge load into my mouth and I swallowed it all. At camp we carried on like nothing had happened.

That night I was thrilled to find out Alex was my Big Bro. This meant we'd be sharing a tent. When he undressed my mouth dropped. His cock was the biggest thing I had ever seen, and I had seen a lot. He knew I was looking, and I think that was the point, but he didn't comment on it, just passed out naked on the floor of the tent.

From that point on whenever I would sleep over in his room at the house after a party he would sleep naked with his humongous dick dangling there like a tease. He often talked about how he wanted me to fuck a girl sometime, but he was definitely supportive of my need for cock.

As Hell Week drew near the pledgemasters apparently forgot their pledge not to do anything "gay." One day the ten of us were told to all jack off into a single cup and return it to the pledgemaster within fifteen minutes. It was no problem for me, having nine other big cocks to look at, but not as easy for some. A few days later the cup of cum reappeared: we had gotten in trouble. "One of you is going to have to drink this whole thing," Pledgemaster Larson told our horrified group. "Reluctantly," I volunteered, and gulped the ten loads of cum down my throat with a practiced look of disgust. Larson looked knowingly at me as he left and the other pledges weren't sure what to say.

Then came the first night of Hell Week, where we were tied together in pairs before going to sleep, naked, with one guy facing the other guy's back. As we were led to our sleeping area I tried desperately not to get a hardon, what with my pledge brother Ross being behind me. Ross was a muscled volleyball stud with, I found out, an impressive cock resting against my hole. Ross eventually fell asleep, and soon his cock began to rise and press against my hole, almost poking in. I pushed back lightly enough not to wake him or be obvious, and felt the head of his cock slip into my hole. I didn't hear him wake up, so I pushed back a little more until his cock was about halfway inside me, and I stopped, my own cock raging.

After several minutes I heard him moan, then suddenly he said, "Oh my fucking God!" I pretended to wake up as he repeated "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Dude, it's fine, whatever, it happens, I didn't notice," I said.

He was silent for a minute. "Fuckin hate to admit it but it actually felt kind of good," he laughed.

"Well, then go ahead and let it happen, then," I said, "Since it doesn't make a difference to me."

"Really?" he said. I was silent, and we lay there in awkward silence for a moment, until I felt his cock get hard again, and slip again into my hole. This time I did push back, and I felt him push forward. Soon he was sliding in and out ever so slightly but enough to make it that he was fucking me. After a bit he let out a quick moan and shuddered and I felt him cumming inside my hole.

The next day they had us pushing dildos into each others' asses, then cumming into another cup. I got another load in my ass from Ross that night. Finally it was the night of initiation. Pledgemaster Larson came down and said, "To prove that you have truly achieved brotherhood, one of you must fuck another one of you in the ass." There was a shocked silence, with the boys weighing how far they had come to how awful this would be. After almost half an hour one pledge, Tony, agreed to be the one fucking. I waited a couple minutes and resigned to being the bottom.

I got down on my hands and knees and pulled my pants down over my ass, and didn't dare look back. I felt Tony's soft cock against my hole, and him jacking it. Finally he began to get hard, despite the constant reprimands of Larson. He wasted no time in shoving his cock into my hole, which was probably much more accomodating than he thought. He didn't touch me or make noise, and after a couple minutes managed to shoot a load in me with minimal display of pleasure. The ordeal was over.

That night we were initiated and we partied harder than ever before. Late in the night Tony approached me outside and said drunkenly, "Don't fucking tell anyone but your pussy felt pretty good," and took a drink.

"It's available whenever you want or need it," I whispered casually.

Later that night all the other pledges, excluding Tony, came up to me in a drunken mob. "We just wanted to thank you for taking a cock up your ass for us," one of them said, somewhat laughing.

"My pleasure. Too bad you missed it," I said.

"Actually it didn't look so bad, I bet it feels fine if you close your eyes," another said.

"Just like pussy except you can fuck it harder," said another.

"Yeah," I agreed. I headed through the group to the door to the basement, and sure enough they followed me. The last one down locked the door, and some of them had their cocks out. "So you want to try it," I said.

They nodded, and I got down on all fours as one cock slid into my ass. I didn't look to see who it was but it felt good. After he came another shoved his cock into me, and I turned around and saw one of the guys pounding me in ecstasy. One after another they fucked and bred me. By the fifth or sixth it was getting nice and loose and sloppy, and one of them even commented on how it felt like used pussy.

After the eighth and final guy had fucked and cum in me my hole was loose and cum was gushing out of it. The boys went back upstairs as I lay down in pleasure on the floor. Then suddenly the door closed and locked and Alex came down. He walked up to me and pulled out his monstrous cock.

"You want this in your cunt don't you lil bro?" he said.

"Yeah," I said. "I really do..."

"Now you're all loosened and lubed up too," he said, feeling my cummy hole. He got behind me and plowed his massive cock into my sloppy hole with one single stroke, and we both yelled out with pleasure. I felt cum dripping from my hole as he pumped his cock in and out. "Fuck yeah that's a nice slutty pussy bro, nice wet cunt for me," he said as he fucked me for what seemed like hours.

Finally he screamed out and shot the hugest load into me I had ever felt. We fell down to the floor and he kept his cock inside me for almost an hour, before we got up and rejoined the party.

No comments: