Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Good Uncle I

I had a dream about my brother Scott when I was 10. In it he was fucking the shit out of me and pouring gallons of cum into my ass. From that moment on I thought of Scott much the same way whenever I saw him.

Scott was four years older than me and got married right out of high school, having gotten his girlfriend pregnant. Their son Coby was born when I was 14, and I was immediately his best caretaker, his best and only uncle. Coby worshiped me and would do anything I asked, gladly. But I didn't take advantage of that as I might have wanted to.

My brother was a professional athlete and gone a lot, so I was the one who had to see Coby through his sexual discovery. I was the one who walked in on him sliding pens in his ass, and found his drawings of naked boys in his drawers. I was the one who told him about sex, about why his body was changing, about why he was always so fucking horny. I taught him how to work out and even told him how to jack off. He started puberty pretty early, around nine or so.

By Coby's eleventh birthday he was well under development. His cock had grown, he had hair and was starting to get muscle definition. He also was looking more and more like my brother: tall, tan, blonde, smooth, defined, big cock. And the dreams started coming back.

One weekend I was taking Coby and his two friends Sean and Hunter camping overnight in a remote part of the desert. Sean was Coby's age and similarly built except brunette, and Hunter was two years older, and was an athlete and much more muscled and very sexy. We drove out to the desert with our shirts off, and I could see the boys admiring my own chiseled physique, which I needed for my job as a fitness model. Conversation was pretty raunchy and sexual, which was fine by me. It was hot and unexpected hearing such filthy things coming out of such young mouths. Hunter apparently had already racked up a good deal of sexual experience, and enjoyed telling every graphic detail.

We got to our campsite, miles from anyone else. I left Hunter and Coby to set up camp while Sean and I went off to get firewood and the like. Sean was eager to carry on sexual conversation, to the point where I finally had to admit to him that I didn't fuck women, as a rule, at least.

"Yeah, I don't know, I think pussy is kind of gross," he said, matter-of-factly. "I bet a guy's ass feels just as good if not better."

"That's for sure," I said. "It's hard to find a really good ass, but when you do it's the best pussy ever. I happen to be one of the good ones," I smiled.

"Do you get fucked a lot?" he asked.

"Well...yeah, I do," I said. "To be perfectly honest. Plus I started when I was nine. But that's really not normal, so don't think too much about it..."

"Yeah but I don't think I'm normal anyway, I'm always thinking about sex, fucking, cum, dirty stuff, more than anyone I know," he said. "I have these really nasty dreams and fantasies and all that."

"You sound like me...I'm probably one of the only people you can talk to completely honestly about stuff like that, because I'm worse than anyone I know. So tell me about it," I said.

"I don't know, some of it is really nasty," he said.

"I guarantee you I can top whatever it is," I said. "Try me."

"Well I have fantasies about cumming and pissing in a guy's ass," he said. I nodded. "I sometimes get the dog to suck on my cock when no one is around."

"I've done that," I said.

"I have all these fantasies about fucking my little brothers," he said.

"How old are they?" I asked.

"Seven and four," he said. "It's horrible."

"It's hot," I said. "I told you you can tell me anything, and don't feel bad about it, let it turn you on!"

"Well...I also fantasized about you too," he said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah?" I said, grinning.

"Yeah, before you told me you were gay, too."

"Even though I'm almost 27?" I said.

"Especially because of that," he grinned. "I love being wrong, or dirty, or whatever."

"And now you find out I'm just as nasty as you are, or want to be," I said. "I could teach you how to be what you want to be."

"What, a slut?" he asked.

"You bet," I said. "I'm a bad man, and there's nothing I wouldn't do with you. You just tell me your fantasies and we'll make them happen."

"Ha, like my secret daddy boyfriend slash slut coach," he said.

"I know there are far nastier fantasies and ideas in that head of yours than you've even started to tell me," I said. "I know I sure have some."

"So you'll do it? You'll be my secret boyfriend and coach?" he asked.

"You could fucking move in with me if you wanted," I said.

"We do have vacation for the next two weeks," he said. "I could make up some story for my Dad."

"Hot, boy," I said. "Now tell me one more dirtier fantasy before we go back."

"Like one I had about you?" he said. I nodded. "Well I fantasized about seeing you get fucked by a whole bunch of hot guys and seeing all their cum dripping out of your ass and licking it up.

"Mmmm...one of my favorite fantasies too. And all sorts of different kinds of groups too," I said. "I'm always trying to break my records."

"That would be so hot," he said. He had a huge bulge in his shorts, bigger than it should have been.

"Let me see your cock," I said. He reached in and pulled it out and I gasped. This eleven year old had at least eleven inches of cock, probably more. "Wow, boy, you are definitely gonna have to be my new boyfriend!"

"Let me see yours," he asked, and I pulled out mine, a little over ten inches, which was normally impressive but now seemed average. "Mmm," he said. "That's a nice cock."

"Yeah I get a lot of whining and screaming," I said. "But sometimes that's hot. So you want to stay with me for the next two weeks then?"

"Fuck yeah, wish I could stay longer than that!"

"Well that's up to your dad...you'd learn more with me than at middle school that's for sure," I said.

We walked back to the campsite and the four of us had dinner and a lot of beer I brought for them. Sean and Coby were talking by the fire, and Hunter got up and wandered a bit into the desert behind the large rocks surrounding our campsites. I stealthily got up and followed him. I snuck up on him as he was pulling out his cock and beginning to stroke it."Horny, huh?" I asked.

He whirled around. "Just fucking wasted and got fucking horned," he said.

"Yeah there's no pussy out here for you, sorry," I said with a smile.

"What can I say dude I just really like to fuck," he said.

"Yeah that's how I was at your age...still am, really," I said. "Looks like you got a nice cock for the chicks to play with though."

He looked at his nine inch and thick meat and nodded. "Yeah they like it," he said.

"I like it too, and I've seen a lot of cocks," I said.

"Now if I could just get a body like yours..." he said.

"Thanks. Feel my pecs and abs, how tight they are," I said. He reached out and touched my pec right on the nipple, which is a major turnon for me. I moaned for a moment. He laughed.

"Haha you like it on the nipples huh?" he said.

"Yeah, what can I say, it's my spot," I responded. Then he reached out with both hands and started playing with each of my nipples. I moaned. "Whoa man, that makes my mind go in the gutter," I said.

"You mean it wasn't there already?" he said.

"Oh, it was, just more so now," I moaned.

"Try mine, I'll get even worse," he said. I bent down and began sucking on his muscled pec and playing with his other nipple.

"So where does it make your mind go?" I asked.

"You know my mom makes me fuck her?" he said. "When my dad's out of town she makes me fuck her."

"Wow," I said.

"But the thing is I actually like it," he said. "She's such a fucking slut her pussy is all loose and open and sometimes cummy and sloppy."

"I like that too," I said. "And I'm one of those rare guys who is also like that."

"I want to fuck your slutty cunt," he said. "See if it's as sloppy as my mom's pussy."

I bent over against the rock and he came up behind me. He put the head of his cock against my hole and shoved it in, like I imagined he would do to his mom's cunt. "Ohhhhh....that is some nice slutty pussy," he said, and proceeded to fuck the shit out of me until he shot a huge load of cum into my hole and we walked back to camp.

The boys slept in the tent while I slept outside. Well, not so much slept as fantasized about my nephew Coby and his friends, and his dad. I thought about Scott catching me with my cock in his son's hole, or with his son's cock in my hole. Thought about what the reaction would be. Thought about when I was nine and one of Dad's friends snuck into my room and fucked my virgin hole, and how hot it was.

We drove back the next day, and dropped Hunter off first, then Sean, whom I said I would pick up that evening. Then it was just Coby and me.

"You take it up the ass, don't you Uncle Brady?" he said out of the blue.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked.

"Just figured it out, I guess," he said. "I bet you're good at it too huh?"

Our conversations about sex had always been frank, so this was not terribly out of the ordinary. "Yeah, I am, actually," I said. "I've had a lot of practice."

"Did you know when I was little I used to play with your cock when you were asleep?" he asked.

"Really?" I said. "Why'd you stop?"

"Haha...I chickened out, I guess," he said. "I wanted to be hung like that."

"You're close," I said.

"So you're saying I could play with your cock and not have to worry?" he said.

"Boy, you can do anything you want to me and not have to worry," I said. "I know how you are, I've been the one walking you through it, and you're a lot like me...sexually obsessed. Since you were eight."

"You're pretty dirty too, huh?" he asked. "I was worried I was the only one, but you seem like you might be too."

"Boy, you take after me. I'm as dirty as they come. I mean I'm your fucking uncle for god's sake, and you should see what I think about," I said.

"I used to wish you would come in and fuck me," he said.

"So did I," I said, "Among other things."

"I can't fucking believe it, for years I've been wishing you would be like my slutty sex partner uncle and now here you are," he said.

"Better late than never...anything you ever want to do you just say it, no matter how nasty or wild or wrong," I said.

"Good to know," he said as we pulled up to his house. We went in and found it empty. He pulled me upstairs into his dad's bedroom and pulled off his clothes, revealing his defined hot body and his big cock almost fully hard. He reached into his dad's bedside drawer and pulled out a large vibrator. "I don't know if he uses this on chicks or himself but either way..."

I pulled my clothes off and picked him up and we fell on the bed kissing. He ran his tongue over the vibrator. "There's either pussy or my dad's hole on this, either way it's hot," he said. He got on his hands and knees. "Put it in my pussy, Uncle Brady."

I leaned down and gave his hole a deep licking, then put the vibrator up to it and slid it in to the sound of Coby's moans. After doing that a while I pulled it out and he watched me lick it off. I looked at his hole, stretched a bit and very hot. I lifted up my legs and slid the vibrator into my own hole as Coby sucked on my cock. He reached out and pulled the vibrator out of my hole and immediately slid his big eleven year old cock into me. My nephew's cock felt amazing, and looking at him was kind of like looking at my big brother fucking me at the same time. I thought I heard a noise but figured it was just Coby fucking my hole, and went back to enjoying it.

Soon he pulled out and sucked my cock a little, then got up and lowered himself onto it until it was all the way inside my nephew's tight, warm hole. He looked so innocent yet so naughty at the same time riding my cock up and down. I knew we could do this forever now, and it was extremely exciting. Later he got up off my cock and slid his back in and almost immediately shot his load into my hole.

We lay there for a while and then he got up, got dressed and went to take a shower. I was lying on my brother's bed when the door opened and he walked in. I sat up quickly as he closed the door behind him.

"Brady, Brady, Brady," he said. "I'm surprised you lasted eleven years without fucking my son, slutty fag that you are." I was silent, not sure what to say. He got up and locked the door and came back to the bed. "I'm going to tell you a secret that you can never tell a single fucking person in this world in your life, got it?"

I nodded.

He leaned in and whispered. "You know I love pussy, right? Fucking love it. Can't fucking get enough. But I have one tiny little fetish besides that."

"What?" I asked.

"Little...boy...cunt," he said.

"How little?" I asked.

"Two, one, etc," he said. "I could never tell anyone because I'd be ruined and even if not no one would ever understand."

"I do," I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, actually, I do. Honestly, Scott, I'm the nastiest person you'll ever meet, and there's nothing that would offend me or be beyond comprehension. And there are a lot of horrible things I find absolutely fucking hot," I said.

"Well there are some other things, to be honest," he said. "But until I saw you fucking my son I never imagined I would tell anyone."

"I'd do anything with you," I said. "Even though you love pussy and always will, which I've come to accept."

"What did you fantasize about me?" he asked, grinning.

"You don't want to know," I said.

"All sorts of things, being your slut, licking your cum out of someone's pussy, fucking your son..." I said.

"Being my slut, huh? Having me pimp you out and get you filled with cocks and jizz? Nice. Did Coby cum in you?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

He reached down and felt my wet hole. "Bet you would like mine in there too, father and son, brother and nephew?"

"Yeah," I said.

"OK but you better moan like a girl you bitch while I'm creaming your pussy," he said, and pulled out his huge cock and took off his clothes to reveal his perfect, amazing muscled body. My brother, who I had wanted all my life, was now sliding his raw cock into my hole using his son's cum as lube. As he fucked me I moaned in a high pitched voice like a girl, and he moaned his approval. "I'm gonna fucking cum in your pussy like my boy did," he said, and shot a huge load deep into me, and pulled out. "Don't fucking tell a soul about my little fetish," he said.

"We should do it soon," I said. He grinned and walked out the door.

No comments: