Monday, February 18, 2008

Breeding Brady II

A week later Steve told me he had a surprise for me. When I got to his house he showed me a website on his computer called BreedingBrady.com. It had all sorts of pictures from last week's gangbang, not of the faces of people fucking me but of me, and closeups. I didn't know he had taken them, but they sure were hot. There was a cum counter for the weekend gangbang too.

Steve hadn't been kidding about his sex appetite. We had been fucking all week, sometimes even at school. But that weekend Steve had to go somewhere and I was going with Bryan to look at a college that was recruiting him. When we got there I went off to wander around. At one point I think I inadvertently walked into the cruisy bathroom, and saw some guys jacking off or sucking each other off. I stayed and watched. Eventually a man came up to me and started to rub my crotch.

"You like your hole fucked bareback?" he asked in a low voice. I nodded. Guys began to gather and watch as the older guy pulled out his cock, bent me over and slid inside me. Soon there was a bit of a line forming behind him. Guys in such situations want to cum and go, so it didn't take long before six guys had dumped loads in my hole. The last remaining guy asked, "You new here?"

"Just visiting for the day," I said.

"Want to come to my place? Got lots more cock for you," he said. "Cock you'll like."

I said sure, and followed the tall, average man to his car. He drove to a house and we got out of the car and went inside. "It's not my fault I happened to get hot horny gay foster children," he said, grinning. He left for a moment and came back with two hot guys in their early teens who wasted no time getting their hard cocks into my holes. The man watched, stroking his cock, as they took turns fucking me and cumming in my ass. When they had finished he slid his cock into me and began to pump rapidly, as though he had been waiting a long time. Sure enough he soon shot a giant load into me.

"Feel free to hang out for a while," he said. "There's three more boys around here somewhere." I nodded and began to explore.

The first thing I found was a brutally hot teenage blonde boy sitting shirtless in his bedroom. "Hi," I said.

"Sup?" he replied.

"Just been taking some loads," I said with a wink.

"Oh yeah? Come on in," he said. I did and shut the door. "How many have you had?"

"Nine so far," I said.

"I fucking love that," he said. "Let it drip into my mouth." I held my hole above his mouth as cum dripped out of it. "Fucking hot," he said, pulling out twelve inches of thick cock and having me sit on his lap impaled on his cock. "Damn fucking hot pussy there, bro," he said as I rode up and down on his huge cock and felt cum seeping from my hole. Soon he was shooting geyser after geyser of cum into my hole. I sat there a moment before sliding off and letting cum drip out some more, then headed back into the hallway.

There were two more new faces in the next room, but much younger. One was maybe eleven or twelve, the other seven or so, but both very hot. So I went in and said hello. They said hi back and the older one asked if that was me he heard getting fucked downstairs. I laughed and said yes, and then upstairs too.

"Nice," he said. "There's never anyone around here I can fuck."

"If you want a nice, used, sloppy hole, I'm all yours," I said.

"Fine with me," he said, pulling out eight inches of cock and sliding it in from behind. The young boy was watching excitedly as the older one yelled out and shot his load into my cummy hole. He left the room but I stayed behind.

"So he never fucks you, huh?" I asked him.

"No, not yet," he said.

"I'd love to fuck you," I said.

"OK," he said, and stood up to pull down his pants. I bent him over his bed and felt his little hole with my finger. Then I got cum from my own hole to use as lube and slid my huge cock into his tight seven year old hole. He only screamed for a moment, then started moaning as I plunged my cock into his ass over and over. It was so warm and tight that soon I shot a massive load of cum into his virgin hole that dribbled out as I pulled my cock out.

"Thanks bro," I said as I was leaving.

I got back to campus just as Bryan was finishing meeting with the coach. The coach looked at me and asked, "Is this him?"

"I told him you were a little cumslut," Bryan said. "Maybe it will help me get in," he laughed.

"Sure, it's been well used but sure," I said, following the coach into his office. As the coach fucked me with his massive cock I sucked on my brother's until the coach had sprayed my hole with even more cum and pulled out his cock. Bryan caught the dripping cum with his fingers and fed it to me, and then we headed out.

No comments: