Monday, February 18, 2008

The Farmer and the Cowman Should Be Friends II

I wasn't partnered up with Troy the next day, but rather the young and handsome stud Cody. We rode out to our pastures and settled in for a long leisurely day. He had such an amazing body I couldn't help staring all day. When we got back to the stables Elliot came to take care of my horse. He really was pretty the more I looked at him. I fell asleep easily at the end of my first day.

My second day was significantly more interesting. I was paired with Brock for the day, who, I discovered, liked to talk about nothing so much as sex and everything having to do with it. He apparently had worked his way through most of the attractive female population already, but wasn't stalled. When we got back it was Carson who came to get the horse. I noticed the bulge in his pants was almost impossibly big, and he caught me staring. "Oh they didn't tell you yet," he mused, and unzipped his pants. Out fell a cock so huge I thought at first it must be fake, but no, there it was. "16," he said, hauling it back into his pants. "And yes I can get it fully hard thank you," he added.

"Wow," was all I could say, as I adjusted myself to accomodate for my own raging hardon.

After dinner I took a walk by myself in the dark through the grounds. A while into it I ran into Austin, working shirtless even at night with dog tags around his neck and tattoos across his beautiful pecs. "I hear you might be the new cumslut," he said casually.

"So I've been told," I said.

"It's gonna take more than anything you could imagine," he said. "Not as easy as it may sound around here."

"Sounds like a challenge," I said. "You're on."

"How bout I try your pussy on for size?" he asked, pulling out his 13 inch cock.

"Give it to me," I said, bending over and uncovering my hole as he jammed his meat into my hole like I knew he would. The man knew how to pound hard and hot and long, and by the time he shot his load in me I was walking a little funny, but in a good way.

"Yeah, that's got promise," he said. "Keep it open for business all the time, you'll be happy you did." I said goodnight and went back inside to bed.

The next time I went to the pastures with Brock was warm, and we both took off our shirts for most of the day. Talked more about sex, and finally managed to fit in the detail about me being a gay cumslut, which didn't faze him a bit. "At a certain point one gets to love the act of fucking more than they care about exactly who it is, and I don't rule that out," he said. "Whatever's hot." I agreed.

Carson took my horse again today and I didn't even try to hide my stare. "Ever found a girl who could handle that?" I asked.

"Yes and no," he said enigmatically. "But I prefer ass anyway, regardless of sex." I spent the rest of the night imagining that in my own ass.

The next day was Friday and we were off as of six pm. Greg took my horse that day so I took advantage of the opportunity to stay and get to know him a bit. "I heard you can take just about anything up there," he said, nodding at my ass.

"I guess, I mean, you know what I mean," I said.

He looked at my horse and grinned wickedly. "Ever seen video of someone taking this?" He pointed at the horse's gargantuan cock and smiled.

"Well, kinda, I never actually saw anyone manage it," I said. "Just attempting."

"I've seen it done, so I know it's possible," he said. "It's probably just over the size of a fist anyway."

"Maybe we'll find out some day," I suggested.

"Yeah, we'll see," he laughed. I think the fact he was so innocent looking made the whole exchange even hotter. When I got into the house Dallas was there waiting for me, and asked me to come to his office with him.

When we got there he closed the door and said, "I am sure Logan, if no one else, has told you about our other business here, right?"

"Oh yes, first thing," I said. "And yes, I would be interested."

"Goooood..." he said. "Especially if what I hear about you is true. We've been needing one of those for a long long time, so if you fit the bill and are willing that would kick serious ass."

"Honestly, the amount of things I absolutely would never do could probably be counted on one hand. And one of them is snuff films, so that hardly counts," I added.

"Good to know," he said. "Well if you're available we could use you in a pretty simple shoot this weekend."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Well I'm extremely fucking happy," he said, and said I could go, so I turned and left.

The shoot was pretty easy and straightforward that weekend, and on Monday it was business as usual, pastures with Cody, back to the stables where Elliot got the horse. I just wanted to keep looking at him for a lot longer each time I saw him. Logan came to my room after dinner and we spent the rest of the evening and night talking and fucking.

A couple nights later I was having a cigarette outside when I was joined by a shirtless and moist Derrick. The sweat further accentuated his amazing physique and hot tattoo. "Heard your first shoot went well," he said as I offered him a smoke.

"Yeah it was pretty easy just a one on one," I said. "Have you done any?"

"Yeah, a bunch," he said. "Some of the more hardcore stuff mostly."

"Oh really? Hot," I said. "I told your dad I'm up for all that stuff, so..."

"Cool," Derrick said, and took a drag. "I've been working on some of the stories for some of your videos coming up. I think you'll like them." He smiled for the first time. "I'll let you be surprised."

"Can't wait," I said.

"You know we do some underground stuff too, right?" he asked.

"I didn't, but that's cool with me," I said.

"Well then, we're all set then." He flexed his pecs and smiled again. He paused. "Filthy slut," he said, still smiling. I grinned wide and tossed my cigarette. "Come on," he said, beckoning me. I followed him to a small shed that inside had a sling set up. I climbed in after taking off my clothes and opened my hole for him as he took out, no shitting, his fifteen inch cock and began to fuck my hole nice and good, moaning and sighing and throwing his head back. "Nice fucking pussy, hot fucking cunt!" he moaned. "You're such a fucking slut I love it, you just want cock in your pussy all the time!" I moaned in agreement as he sped up and eventually exploded a load into my hole.

No comments: